But maybe you’re finding that a do-it-yourself wedding is a lot more difficult than you ever imagined.
You’re overwhelmed by the choices, having trouble sticking to your budget and you’re using up all of your free time.
You’re unfamiliar with the best venues, caterers and photographers.
You know your style but are having difficulty mirroring it in all the small details — favors, table dressings, gifts.
As a successful planner with eight years of experience and dozens of events on the books, I work with brides who want:
- a unique and memorable wedding, tailored to their vision
- a fun and friendly planning process
- a seamlessly organized event that runs smoothly
- a calm presence to handle any issues that may arise
It is possible to have the wedding you’ve always wanted without all the stress.
When I help you plan your wedding, you are able to enjoy your engagement, the planning process and one of the most special days of your life.
I have planned all types of events – golf tournaments, fundraisers, corporate meetings and recognition banquets, conferences, baby showers, birthday and anniversary celebrations and more. For several years I was an events coordinator for a private golf club. It was there that I realized I had a passion for wedding planning and design.
I have worked with dozens of brides to create gorgeous weddings.
- an experienced advocate who is familiar with our area’s best vendors and their prices
- a highly organized planning process that makes everything less stressful
- a creative partner that will help tie together all the elements of your special day
- a friendly manager that will help you stick to budgets and timelines
Are you ready to get started? Click here to tell me just a few things about your special day and we’ll begin planning the wedding of your dreams.
– Jaye Toler